Skip to main content

Lost and Found

If You Lost Your Spartan ID Card

In the event that your card is lost or stolen, you should immediately report it to prevent unauthorized use. You can report your card lost or stolen online at Spartan Cash or call (517) 355-2274.

If You Find A Spartan ID Card

Any ID card that is found should be dropped off or forwarded to the ID Office in the International Center, room 170.

Replacement IDs

If you are in need of a replacement ID, you will need to visit our office.  You must bring a government issued photo ID such as a US driver's license, passport or state ID.  Student replacement IDs must be charged to the student account system.  Faculty, Staff and Affiliates have the option to pay with cash, check or a university account number.  We do not accept credit or debit cards for payment.


International Center
427 N. Shaw Lane, Room 170
East Lansing, MI 48824

Hours of Operation

Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.


(517) 355-4500


(517) 353-2006